Wednesday, June 24, 2015

First morning


Yesterday we stopped for coffee in St Helens around 5:30. My plan was to go through Astoria and down the coast. When I finally thought about it (I checked the map) I realized that would put us into Lincoln City around 11:00 pm, screw that! We turned around and went back down Cornelius Pass - 26 - 6 to Tillamook. 

We rolled into town at 8:45 and got checked in. They town shuts down at 8:00pm so of course the restaurants are closed. I left Trish in the room and went off to do my hunter/gatherer thing. I found a Chinese bar/restaurant and bought some acceptable take out. 

 Our room is FANTASTIC! We are on the third floor which is the ideal height. Not so high that you can't see or hear the waves but not so low that you hear people below. There is an enormous shower plenty big enough for two. We're going to go get our complimentary breakfast then check out the first floor amenities.











No comments:

Post a Comment